Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reflecting Back on Four Winters of Travel

 

Ok we are here in Florida for parts of the Winter. I was thinking today what a great life we have. This is the start of our fourth winter in Warm weather. I can honestly say I don’t miss the Snow Shovel or the Traffic Jams. I will say I have Never Seen Mosquitoes as Big as here.

I tell Marti everyday how fortunate we are to be able to live our lives traveling this Great Country. We meet new people every day, hey some you won’t mind breaking Bread with others wouldn’t be so Lucky.

One of the down sides is times we miss stuff at home both with our kids MJ & Mark Ok we miss the dogs too. We really miss our Church& friends, but traveling is some thing we always wanted to do. I guess people will have to allow us to explore our dreams, hey it is our Life.

IMG_0261

 

This year we are doing something different as we will be with new friends for the Christmas Holiday. Heck we haven’t met the New Friends yet. I’m not sure how this is going to work out as I will really Miss our family Christmas Eve and the Celebration of the birth of Christ. Well as the saying goes Times are a Changing !!

IMG_0243

Today we decorated the 5th wheel and it was 80 degrees that’s a first too. I will be looking for some more lights to Spark Up the RV site.

 

IMG_0257IMG_0226

We have been using the electric fireplace so we can’t hang Yogi or Gus’s stockings. We just hope Santa stops here with our gifts I know Yogi will be on his Best Behavior, and Gus no one Knows.

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment