Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NASHVILLE

Well we finally made it to Nashville Tn. We left home with the thoughts of driving about 330 miles, but rolling along I pushed to Nashville. The only problem was the Dam GPS quit while going thru Nashville. We got settled in at a nice CG.

Marti has always wanted to see the Radio City Rockettes well in Chicago, the were coming but not till after we left. I searched and found out they were in Nashville. I got some great tickets as they were second row center stage. I was the Good Husband that day, I never told her the cost of the tickets.

We also saw the show of Shrek the Halls. This was a show of Ice Sculptures, Yes Ice needs to be Cold too. The Temp inside was 9 Degrees yep that’s right. Two Old Birds go south to keep warm and they go in an Ice House Dumb !!!

  DSCN2939

 

DSCN2945

 

DSCN2946

When you got to go You got to Go

DSCN2961

Shrek and his buddy I won’t know who he is ?? Just ask a kid they will know

DSCN2983

We did have a great time once we Warmed Up

Wish I had some pictures of the Rockettes  I still have the images burnt into my head. Yep I keep trying the High Kicking.

IMG_0257

No comments:

Post a Comment