Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

There’z a New Cat in the House ……. GUS

 

DSCN2608

Ok I’m Gus the new cat. I was alone at the Mercer County Fairgrounds. I was in a pack of four or five kittens. I was the Runt of the litter I got picked on and Lost an Eye in a scrap. Well a Rally came to the Fair Grounds and I thought this might just be my way Out of Here !! There was 200 RVers there with some nice warm houses, WOW. I thought I wonder if I could find a Sucker (wait a Mommy).

IMG_0101Hello there Lady my name is ???? Well why don’t you name me. I‘m Hungry too. Please get me something to eat Please.

IMG_0105You know I think this might work out here. Nice Kitty !!! O now how about that food ??? Mommy ?

    IMG_0108

Please let me in (Mommy)

Well as everyone knows Marti has a Bad Eye too. Hey I told her match Made in Heaven.

 IMG_0112

                            I made It !!!!     Let’s Eat

IMG_0117

              I hit a Gold Mine Here

DSCN2602DSCN2608

 

DSCN2610

Wait a Minute what the Hell is That a Bear ??? Mommy Help !!! OK what is a Yogi ?? Yogi is your brother Gus, ok I hope he doesn’t think I taste like Chicken.

IMG_0168

Well we were on our journey for six weeks I loved it too. I think I have a Home thanks Mommy !!

DSCN2705

Wait we have a new home too with out wheels too in a cellar. Wow I have a Runway to race around.

IMG_0193IMG_0194

Hey we get Ice Cream too. Where’z my Bully Brother's & Sisters Now  the little runt hit Pay Dirt !!!

IMG_0196IMG_0199

Well I’m so Happy to be here I even like playing with Big Bro Yogi too.

IMG_0202IMG_0204

  Want me to Help Mommy ???

IMG_0205

I Really got it Made Here too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment