Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OK I,M THINKING AGAIN………. WHY ?????

 

Well here I go again think in !!! Why

I’m wondering why do Good People get sick with Cancer

P1010269

We have spent some of the summer taking one of the nicest people for Cancer treatment. My Buddy Tim has Brain Cancer at 51, that just ain’t Fair !! Tim was the Bricklayer that did the work on the house when we built it. Their family lives on the next road over (that’s a country term). Tim with his wife Debbie and their three Girls. Niccole now Married and a Momma her self, then Jennifer now a school teacher and the Baby Brittany a collage student in Sunny Florida  (Marti’s favorite)   We have seen their family grow, heck they accepted us as Family too. Marti & I were always invited to Family Parties.

P1010268

When I take Tim for his treatment I know afterword's he needs to eat.(I never mind that either). I told Tim we are on a Restaurant tour  as we Never hit the same Joint Twice. I love going out on my scheduled days to drive him to therapy. I always try to keep him laughing and at times we have a What If but those are few.(thankfully) I know Tim will beat this as he is a Winner.    

Before Tim got sick if I said I wanted to do something around here not only would he come to help but brought a crew. I can’t say Thank You enough to Tim. We all would go out every Friday night for dinner at the local Joint.

I sure the could find a cure for this dreaded disease called Cancer. We have Lost some RV friends and a Lovely Lady Jude our Pastors wife and a great artist. I lost my mother some fifty years ago and three uncles.

Tim was over the other day. Marti was having a bad day. Marti said it’s just not my day !! Tim said Every Day is a Good Day !!!!

Wow those are words to live by !! 

Thanks Tim we both needed that !!

OK one more thing before you go to bed Please say a prayer for my buddy Tim

Thanks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment