Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

SITT IN THINK IN

 

I have done a lot of reflecting about life in General in the last couple weeks. We (Marti & I) have been through a lot in the last ten years. Marti has gone through Cancer FIVE times and that has paid it’s toll on her. I had a Heart Attack and am suffering the results of Agent Orange after my trip to Viet Nam. Yes we are Lucky to be able to travel, well we did save for our future. We are now living the Life Style We choose to and Planned.

We  have Lost a couple of are closest Friends and that has taken a toll on both of us, cause Good Bye is For Ever !!

When you have Cancer(Marti)  or Heart problems and suffer the effects of Agent Orange. you realize the clock is running. I have never heard anyone say aren’t you glad you stayed home and saved your money. We did that to get to this place, now it our Time to Play !!!    

This year Marti got thru her Cancer tests OK well if that doesn’t sound like a good Thing You’re an Idiot !!! Then Marti got thru her Heart tests OK and we were Thankful for that. The Bad test was she needed the Roto Rotter we were afraid of that test as she was hav in problems. Good Old MartiJeen got thru that one too !!!

I have had a second MRI looking for a Brain Tumor I keep saying you must have a Brain first. Well so far I’m in some what good shape. Thank God for the excellent care from the VA !!! 

Ok I am sitt in Think in about Why people have to share views about how you should live your Life.

Number 1 if I want your opinion I will ask, so keep your opinions to your self if I didn’t ask Thank You !! 

Ok another Question why does family know what is Best you You ?? Please refer to Number 1 Thank You

I know everyone has opinion on Politics and Religion again go back up to Number 1

Some people just don’t like our Life Style (that is traveling this Great Country) I’m not asking you for Gas Money so Butt Out !!! We don’t need to hear Your Never Home !!

When Family ?? asks when you will be home  ?? Then has a party don’t expect us to drop our plans, as you won’t !!

There are times when I question our decisions about traveling. Why would we stop or should we stay home and be Miserable like others. We will keep going as long as we are healthy. 

OK I’m Back wait I think I fell off my Soap Box

Sorry for Venting but I needed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment