Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Monday, August 12, 2013

TOURING PRESIDENTAL MUSEUMS -------- BBQ JOINTS

 

Ok we were in Missouri waiting for parts for the trailer. I thought why wait in Boonsville Mo. Loaded up and off to Kansas City and get some BBQ. We tried the Famous Arthur Bryant's and old joint and world known. I had a Turkey & Brisket Sammich the thing was BIG too.

IMG_0687   

Three slices of bread and a good half pound of each kind of meat. No I didn’t Eat the Whole Thing !!! Marti had pulled pork Sammie.

IMG_0688

Notice Who had a Beer ????

Ok the food was good but now Marti wanted to see a Presidential Museum so we visited the Harry Truman’s Library and Museum. I would have Never toured any thing like that. Well who Say’z you can’t teach an Old Dog a New Trick !!! I really like this place and now want to tour more. Many know I wasn’t the Greatest Student in my Schools Day’z. Hey I’m a Slow Learner. 

P8140395

P8140383

P8140389P8140393

P8140406

Harry had words to live by here. THE BUCK STOPS HERE !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment