Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Stuck at Home

Well we are at home for the Holidays and that's a Good thing too. We love Christmas for the true meaning of Christmas!!! Well I guess the presents are OK too.
We took the Jayco to the dealer for some service. I told Marti the yard looks bare with out the Blue Bird out there. The dealer said they will have her done next week or before.
We are putting the planning for the Texas trip in full speed. Yesterday I received a Texas RV book. I will be calling the 800 # as we narrow the choices down, there only 300 plus parks.
Well that's it on this end, we have to get the Turkey for the Big Day!!!
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!! Marti will be shopping on Black Friday. Shoppers Please Beware!!!!

Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys....I am so glad that you're having a great time. It looks like you're not missing those of us stuck here at all. Mom looks great on the main pic. Really glad deep down for you guys. Enjoy and keep this going. I love it!

    ReplyDelete