Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Branson Veterans Day Parade





























November 11 2009 Veterans day














Well like I said Branson Remembers Veterans !!! We were at the Parade route an hour early No Parking spots. Hey that's a good thing. Well we got a spot and waited for the start. I have never seen a deal like this, Thank You Branson !!!

Thank's for the True Meaning of the words Veterans Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not just a Sale in a store.

Well here's some of the Pictures we took.
I met a couple Veterans who had some Health issues do to Agent Orange. Well as a veteran with some issuses. I told them how to apply for medical care and health benfits. When ever I can help a vet , I get a warm fuzzy feeling. That's the true meaning of brotherhood!!!!
Welcome Home to Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment