Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all our Friends & Family

 

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!

We had planned to spend the holidays in Texas a first for use. Well that didn’t happen as we are still home. Marti had Cataract surgery in Nov. well things didn’t go good as her sight was blurred. Well we have been seeing a couple Dr’s. Mari’s sight is getting better so we are thankful for that. We are hoping to roll out to Texas in early January.   

We had some problems with our Jayco Designer. I was told the undercarriage was wore out. I had a real problem with that too. Well the dealer was great as we were out of warranty. We had to replace one of the axles and all four tires. I’m wondering if there are more problems to come with the Texas & Alaska trips.   

Well with all this spare time I had to drive Marti every where (No Problem) Well I said why don’t we stop to look at a new trailer. Well I liked the Mobile Suites and our local RV dealer started carrying them. We both liked the 38 foot model a bit pricey but we like it. I guess that was a Dumb move on my part as, we both have bitten by the New Trailer Bug. I ‘m just not sure how this will work out, I guess time will tell. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see that you guys are enjoying your retirement. See you when you get back. That pool looks very inviting! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...nice rig! Pictures we fun to look act. Retirement for us July of 2013....1yr 3m..woooowhoooo.Maybe we will see you down the road!
    Dayna & Roy

    ReplyDelete