Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Hitch Itch Need to Roll Out

 

DSCN0444

We toured the East Coast in September and October. We had a problem on the way home a Flat Tire, hey no problem. We got off thee road at the next exit. We bought a Pressure Pro Monitoring System last year at the Gypsy Journal Rally. Well on the trip I had a problem with a sensor call the factory they said send it back.

Well the system alerts us of any low pressures, a good thing as we parked the rig and still had 45 psi on the tire. I changed the tire to find Steel Belts showing there faces. We got rolling again in an hour, I know I won’t make it to a Nascar team. 

Well I thought take the trailer back to Campland RV for a check up. To my surprise we had some wore out parts. Their tech asked if we Off Roaded with the Jayco ?? I wondered if I just Looked Stupid !!! Well that’s about right as we were 39 day’z out of Warranty. I called Jayco and a couple weeks later with a lot of help from Carra at Campland. Jayco took care of almost everything. Today I took care of Tires with four new Shoes. Did I tell you I’m ready to roll out.

We are ready to roll but will be home for a while as Marti had Cataract surgery and has had some problems. Well I guess they will be doing some more surgery to clean up the Blob. Hey that’s what they call it.

Of course the Headlines are Marti had a Great Check-up as she was Cancer Free !!! Marti has Beat Cancer Five Times at a Girl !!!

We did do a few things when we got home. I went out for tires for the trailer and bought a new Truck. I know what was wrong with the other one. I would have to say nothing. Yep I traded in a 2008 Ford with 57,000 miles. Well they did give me a great deal. I will say I really like this new ride. Marti Love it as it has Heated Seats and they have A/C Seats too. The main reason for the truck was the mileage. Chuck & Kim, Les & Jan our friends just got new Fords and love them too. I was really impressed with the mileage on Les’s truck. The Old Black Pig Never got close to that. I guess the saying goes out with the Old and in with the New.

IMG_0239

Well we went from Black to Blue and Yes I named the truck Old Blue !!

 

IMG_0240

                           Well That’s All Folks

                 Merry Christmas

                 Wayne & Marti

                          Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment