Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lost my Pals Bruno & Scarlet …… by Yogi

 

This was a Great Christmas back about four years ago. We were  a Pack of good dogs. My big Sis Scarlet was the Sheriff she kept me and Bruno in line too. Me and Bruno always slept on MJ & Marks bed. Three years ago we lost Bruno to a heart problem. I still miss my buddy as everyone always loved Bruno.

 

 

P1010145

Well how do I start. I can into this home Scarlet was here to Welcome me. I guess we had some tough times as I was a handful. I had to learn Scarlet's rules too. We were the two white dogs always together. Scarlet was getting old and moving a little slower. MJ her mom did everything to help her.  We lost Scarlet last week. We have all had a tough week as Scarlet would always Bark a lot.

Well after Bruno passed Mark got a Belgium Malmö.  Hurricane, he was a puppy. Well he ain’t NO More !! Hurricane and me don’t see eye to eye as we had a few scraps.

Then MJ home fostered another Malmo. I thought this dog ain’t got a chance of leaving this place. MJ & Mark name her Storm, me and Storm are buddy's !!  

   

 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of the 3 amigos! I think about both Bru and Scar everyday and miss them dearly. They were both awesome dogs and perfect for us. Bruno left us too early at age 8 and Scarlet lived a long age of 14 1/2. Thanks for telling their story. MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pop for writing this it is still hard thinking they are gone. Those two were the greatest dogs. Mark

    ReplyDelete