Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

D A Reunion Chicago Style

 

Well we finally did it Yep a Family reunion. We did a test mini reunion in Texas in the Spring.

DSCN1251

Ok the plan of a reunion has been talk for ever. Well I thought with the Help of Face Book we could do it. I invited all relatives on Face Book if your were a Dahlman descendent and on FB and a friend I invited you.  Yep we did it in a Big way too. What a Great Turn out too. People came from southern Illinois. We also had people come from Texas, O’Ya did I forget Sweden !! Wow that was a shocker when my long lost cousin Kristina said We’re Coming too. 

OK where to have it Soaker Farm. Well we changed the date once for our Uncle Hank. OK the wheels were turning with the help of Marti,MJ, Mark, Bud and Teri and Joe. We had three meeting with calls to Texas.

We need a theme October Fest. Now a Big one Where do we House Everyone ??? Well Teri said she would take Uncle Ray and Aunt Ginny with Butch but the stairs are an issue. Bud volunteer's OK Bud you got them. I said I’ll take Rick and Linda. Well how about the Swedes ?? Wait I’ll let them use the RV OK that’s done.

Glenn handles the games and a Great job at that. We had a ton of Snacks and the Family staple Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chili and Bratwurst. We had all the other stuff too. Did I say Beer !!

 DSCN1213

Uncle Ray (Texas) Uncle Hank

   DSCN1228

Social Time

DSCN1210      

                                                                              Blondie

DSCN1214

         Emilie,             Bjorn and Kristina (Swedes)

 

DSCN1216

                                                  Bro Glenn

DSCN1219

DSCN1227

                                      Emilie

DSCN1230

                                                         RICK

DSCN1239

                  Queen Teri                 Amy & Mark

We had Great Weather too. I hope everyone had a good time I sure did !!!

                                 The End !!

No comments:

Post a Comment