Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Loss of My Best Friend Ron E Boy

100_2259P1010260P1010272

100_2244P1010260100_2251

Well then late Wednesday night that I lost my Best Friend of 46 yrs. Ron Cernaskuas  and I went to Richards High School. Ron and I hung around everyday in school. Then Ron got Drafted, We a laughed when I got Drafted on Ron's birthday. We both went to Viet Nam and returned to life in the Good Old USA.

We always talked but not as much lately. Then in the ninety's we moved closer to Ron and his new wife Mary. Together they had opened a Trucking Company and worked together as Partners. The two of them joked back in forth all the time. They are two of the Hardest Working people I know. Ron truley met the Love of his life as him and Mary were two Love Birds.

Ron would always say Ruddy (some stupid nickname he tagged on me some 46 yrs ago) I work 24/7 !! I always asked how do you do that when on vacation his answer was "he did".

Ron was friend to everyone and liked by all !! He enjoyed golfing and always liked playing cards. Of course Winning was always important too as Ronnie hated to lose. Heck he hated to lose in Dominioes too. I seemed to always lose. Ron would always do a victory dance. 

Well when I got sick (Heart Attack) Ron & Mary were at the Hospital every day. I had a new value for friends as I almost shook the Death Rattle. After I retired Ron would call me almost every day. The wife's would always laugh that were like two old lady's. I would give anything to here the phone ring again. 

.

Ron you will be missed by all.

3 comments:

  1. Ronnie was the best of the BEST!!! A guy that helped all. If you knew Ron, you know what a great guy is suppose to be all about. He was a true friend to many people and had a huge impact on everyone he met. The world will not be the same without him. He probably held the most kings of anyone I know. Goodbye until we meet again...and you can show us around the pearly gates.... Thanks. Ron, for giving us the oppotunity to know and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne, You were very lucky to have such a great friend for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its always hard to lose a close friend,I agree with Terri, gotta remember to good--- jjracoon

    ReplyDelete