Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Five Times a Charm (I Hope & Pray)

100_2097

Well we came back from New Orleans as we need to get some Dr. check ups. Well Marti had to go in for her six month Cancer check-up as I sat in the waiting room (I Prayer for Good Results) I always look for a Smile or a Frown as Marti comes out of the office. Today I got a Frown as the Cancer had come back. I think my heart skips a beat as I learn the news. I know that Marti has a great out look to fight this dreaded disease. Well on December 8 Marti goes in for surgery and this time Chemo.

  

Marti told the Dr. that she needed this surgery ASAP as she needed to get to Texas. WOW that’s my girl !! Marti will Fight This Battle as she has before with a winners altitude. 

4 comments:

  1. I know Marti will bet this stuff again....
    Marti will be in our prayers....
    Uncle Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that this cancer keeps finding Marti. I am sure she'll be brave and kick it this time. Just knowing warm weather awaits would be good incentive. Sure enjoy your travels with you. We got in some road time going to see Aaron and Jessie in Minneapolis. He's back to being student again and hoping to become a land surveyor. We had a wonderful time at Thanksgivine w/ them.
    Think of you often and moved the 'old boat' Buick to the other side of the garage for the winter. Those were sure some good times. Remembered MJ and Marti and I rating the cars (or good looking drivers) w/ our numbered signs.
    Take care and remain positive. God loves you and so do we. Linda and Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man,I am really sorry to hear this, keeping you both and family in my thoughts and prayers...jjracoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marti, give this unwanted visitor the door. I know you will fight it and kick it in the ass and not let it open the door again! You are in our prayers. You are a strong person and will be able to move above and beyond this. Lots of luck from all your friend and with their prayers you will recover fast. Come on over and have a victory drink...I can make the most unusual drinks...even Wayne will enjoy them! Andrea

    ReplyDelete