Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yogis Day at Doggie Day Care









Yesterday was Yogis day (Finally ) We took him to Mack Forty Kennels. Yogi ran around in the 4 acre fenced lot, o'ya it also had a 1 acre pond some 26 ft deep. Well as you can see he had a good time. After swimming and running around for two hours he was one tired Puppy. Hope you enjoy the pictures as we are enjoying our stay in Texas. Comments Please, Dogs too!!!! You can click on the pictures to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. Dude- I'm so jealous......I'm stuck here with my baby brother who's crazy. I get to go to the treadmill just with my mom, but we have to take walks with HIM and my daaad. I want to go there and boss around some dogs. I'm tired of this brat! It's really good to see you running around, tell papa to make sure you go to a cool place like that when you are San Antonio. Oh, and make sure you bring something back for me.....miss you Scar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day out for Yogi - not that he's spoiled or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch what you say Terry I'll tell my friend Danny
    signed Yogi

    ReplyDelete