Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sixty Candles WOW I'm getting Old






Well March 13th was my Sixth Birthday HEY I made it to Sixty!!!! Friday the 12th started out OK. I was feeling down as it was Moms birthday. After all these years I still miss her. Well my Cousin Rick and his Lovely bride Linda were meeting us for dinner at a joint called Moon Dogs. Rick was late go figure (right) Well they show up with MJ our baby!!! MJ flew in to be with Dear Old Dad now wasn't that Special!!! I was blown away I had No Idea. We had a great dinner and they came back to see our Camper. We BS ed till midnite which is way past my bed time. Sunday we drove up to Rick & Linda's Bay House for a Great Mexican Lunch by Chef Rick (The Guy can Cook)
Little Meemer was here till Thursday we felt sad to see her go but we knew she had to get back to work. Linda drove MJ to the airport and hubby Son E Boy met her on the Cold end (Chicago) Poor Mark had to stay home to Dog sit. Thanks Son E Boy for holding down the Homestead.

1 comment:

  1. Holly crap your haveing to much fun retired...LOL feels great ya.....
    Uncle Hank

    ReplyDelete