Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Hit the Road Finally !!!!!!




Well Thursday we finally hit the Road at 5:30 AM. I drove some 758 miles to Texarkana Ark. We got into a nice RV Park I plugged in the Electric and off to bed. Everything is going great. Well woke up at about 8 AM and we saw More Snow. I drove 750 miles south to see more snow??? We hit the road at about 9:30, took a wrong turn and went about 30 miles out of the way o'ya 30 more miles to get back. We were trying to look up some friends in the Houston area. Wayne didn't plan this right again. Well the GPS told me to get off the Highway in Houston. OK I trust you GPS Lady, now I driving in bumper to bumper traffic on the Houston streets. Well that won't be too bad if the 40 ft Jayco wasn't on the back of my truck. I gave up sorry Bruce & Sharon. Well we drove toward Matagorda Bay Tx. Well got there at about 8:30PM I was driving on a road in the Dark & I come up to a sign that says Road Ends in 1500 FT!!!! I wondered how this was going to end ??? Well as we went farther on the Right was the RV Park. The Manger came out in his PJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment