Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Still Home in Febuary

Well it's Febuary 1st and we are still sitting in Peotone IL. My plans were to be south the first of January, but NO. Well I have had 7 appointments at the VA in the last couple weeks. I still have two more this week, I have to say the VA has the Best Health Care.
Then a 50th Surprise Birthday Party Saturday nite for a good friend. Hook-up Sunday load up and hit the road about 5 AM Monday. I wonder is there anybody that believes that will happen. Well that's my plan and I'm sticking with it.
We are headed for Texas but not sure where yet. Well as someone wrote our plans are written in Jello. I don't know what that meant , but I like it.
I picked up the Jayco from the dealer with all the work done, I got the Tail Gate repaired on the Black Pig this week so we're Ready in a Big Way. Texan's please turn on the warm weather. OK I'm done for Now.
Wayne

2 comments:

  1. Well,@ least youre not like the rest of us poor working-class citizens who won't be taking any trips anytime soon! Texas is a go, you're just waiting on clearance. You'll get there...its just a matter of time...whenever you go bring back some warmth and sun to Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it guys...Have fun on your trip...will send some e-mail later.
    Uncle Hank

    ReplyDelete