Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Our History with 5th Wheels

 

We started looking at 5th wheel trailers in 2000 at a county fair. We were short on Bucks after Building our house. Well we shelved that idea for six years. Then came a Heart Attack in 06 for me, well we decided Why Not.

P1010052 P1010297 

We started out with a new 2005 29 ft. Cardinal. I lived in the unit near a job site while working away for home. Then three years later we moved up  to a  2010 37 ft. Jayco Designer we had this unit built to our build sheet. This trailer was a great one too.

TEXAS 2010 052

2009 was our first year as a SnowBird we got to Texas only to wake up to this. We had a great time in this trailer traveling all over the country. Well maybe not all over the country.

TEXAS 2010 071 

Me and my buddle's loved the extra room in this unit. Blackie and Yogi were both seasoned travelers too.

DSCN0445

We were getting ready to roll out again for Texas for the Winter of 2012 when I stopped at an RV Dealer near the house. Bad move on my part as they had a Mobile Suite trailer. Trouble in River City yep we we were spell bound with this unit. We I did some shopping on the net. This is where I shine at the sport of Buying stuff, I just love to see a better deal. I always go back to the original guy to give them a second look.

DSCN2245

Well four day/z till we roll out for Texas and we pulled the pin on a new Mobile Suite a 2012 38 ft. This baby is a Gem too.

DSCN2324

DSCN3053

We toured the country with this beauty and really got a lot of looks as it is the cream of the Crop in RV’s.

Well almost (can you see where this is going ??) Yep we stopped at the local dealer and they had a new floor plan. (that’s not good) Well I tried to cut a deal but we were too far away. turned out to be a good thing too. I went back to inter-net and shopped. I had some dealers build us a new Mobile Suite the way we wanted it. Well as I kept adding I moved up to DRV’s Best an Elite Suite built our way. Well as today we haven’t received the new rig, but I did see it at the factory. Yep I got some pictures but they don’t do this Cream Puff justice. The Factory Sales Rep had to wipe my face a couple times  as I was drooling. We look forward to picking up this Beauty in March.

 

IMG_0986

The pictures I took don’t do the rig justice but here’z one and Yep she’z a Beaute.

No comments:

Post a Comment