Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

………..VETERANS DAY ………2013

Well we started out with a slow Veterans Day today. I thought about how our Great Country has Sold Out to Big Business. What is Veterans Day like any other Holiday a SALE !!!!
We were ready to roll south but we wanted to get the kids a new TV so I stopped at Best Buy. Well my day changed after that, I got a note on my windshield of the car. I thought another ad, I looked around and No other Cars had it. Wow it was raining but I opened it up.IMG_0833 The note read
Dear Veteran
Thank You for your Sacrifice and your Courageous Contributions to Peace and Freedom.
Your efforts are not Forgotten,
A Grateful Citizen
I have Never had this happen, when the Tears in my eyes were gone I sure had a Dam Good Living for the rest of the day.
I can say I’m Proud to be an AMERICAN time have changed from when I got home from Viet Nam over 40 years ago.
I was glad we went shopping !!! Thank You Grateful Citizen !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment