Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Friday, October 18, 2013

EARLY START on WINTER

 

Well I’m getting Hitch Itch Again Bad Too ?? OK Hitch Itch is an a RVer term. That means I want to get Rolling. We have had the RV serviced at Twin Lakes RV Service in Indiana. Then we were off to Boonsville Mo. to get the suspension checked.  Well all systems GO !!! We have an Escapees Rally in Thomson Illinois. Then back home for a couple weeks and Bye Bye !! We are hoping to roll out west. going on I 80 to pick up a few more states on our Map. This trip may change with weather changes. I watch people shoveling Snow in Colorado. I’m thinking Snow, Mountains & RV’s don’t Mix. 

I have a plan for our route, but as our plans are written in Jell-O a good shake and the plans go out the window. I really like it that way too. Marti and I are Happy Happy with that style of traveling. We don’t know where we’ll be Sleeping at night, but we do know we’ll be in our own Bed. Ok we may have a Dog and a Cat there too.

I was chomp pin at the bit to Get on the Road !! Target Date October 14th Wait Yogi needed to get his toffies cleaned. Ok we’ll wait a week. Next target date Oct. 21st. Wait I need some Meds. OK call the Doc. Nurse say’z Come in for a Check- Up WHAT ??? OK but we’re leaving Monday. No Problem Ya Right !! I go Friday the 18th OK just hope everything goes right.

Thursday waiting for the Doc. Nurse checks Blood Pressure Good !! OK now they want an EKG wait I didn’t study for that but it was good. Ok thing are going my way finally. Wait the Doc. say’z think you need a Stress Test WOW now this don’t sound good for a Monday roll out. Nurse say’z call this number Ok hey they are open till Six. I called and get a date November 1st. WHAT so I start Crying I get another date of Thursday the 24th OK wait it takes 5 day’z to get results. I called the nurse she promised better return date

IMG_0767

Marti always’z goes with me to make sure she Get’s the Whole Story

 

So once again I’m or We are on Hold !!! Again !!! Trouble is come the last week of October the Army Corp of Engineers  parks are closing for the Winter. I was trying to Stay Cheap on the way down for the winter. I have planned three different routes for our travels. The first was out I –80 but that plan got Scraped as the Snow started falling in the West. The other routes are South for now. Well I better Study for this Stress Test bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Well I got to the stress test Thursday 24th. I started Walking OK then the incline went up, I kept telling myself You Can Do This. The third or fourth time the incline started and the speed picked up too. I thought I was running up a Mountain with a Bear chasing Me. Well I didn't make it to Their Heart rate Speed. Then on to a Chemical Test ok no problem. Then go home and wait for five days ??? Nope they called today I was Nervous too !!! Nurse said Your Good !! Heck I knew That. Yep we are rolling out Tuesday !!! Thank God !!! Well I better start studying to REST as the Rver's do

    ReplyDelete