Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Monday, March 11, 2013

…………………………RODEO …….


Well my Marti Jeen finally got to a Rodeo Mexican Style yep. Well not all Mexicans. We really had a great day watching all the kids and semi pro riders. I don’t think me or Marti will be trying this any time soon. I could do the Clown job but not in the Barrel when the Bull bucked it into the air !!!
DSCN3523
Check out the Braided hair
DSCN3539
Check out the Bull !! I don’t think Coors is his Beer. One Clown & Barrel ready for Launch.
DSCN3545
                           Ok        Who’z            Next ????
DSCN3554
This ain’t good for the Calf. Wait maybe not.

DSCN3551
Come On roll over Please !!!!
DSCN3570
Hey Pal that ain’t your Horse !!! Hang on it’s only for another six second s.
DSCN3591
                              Nobody wanted a piece of this guy

1 comment:

  1. Now I know you got the big belt buckle...hope you and ma picked yup done ten gallon hats! Looks like you guys are having a blast...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete