Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Think In

DSCN3028

Wow we are just so blessed to be able to travel this Great Country. We are sitting down here in Bushnell Florida for the last month and a half. We are in a club called the Escapees as we are escaping the old working life. Working life for us is history and our bodies are happy.

Well almost expect for mine as I fell out of the rig again this time I cracked two ribs. I was in Major Pain for a couple day’z . I can’t Thank the VA for their Help. X-Rays were taken and I was super checked out. I was give some pain pills and told Breath Deep and Cough, Man did that hurt too, but I did it.

We pack-up our traveling circus and move down toward Ruskin Florida. We will hit the sites then on to Key West. I have called parks in the Keys. The RV Parks are very proud of their parks as they charge big Time Rates $$$$$$ too. Well it’s only money right. Then up the coast with many stops along the way.

I forgot to say our friends Linda, Mark & Gunther Ferner are with us now. Yogi and G are having a good time.  

DSCN3093 

The Ferners were our next store neighbors in Texas, hey I thought they would get tired of me after 3 months. Well they get the Acid Test now as we travel together.

No comments:

Post a Comment