Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sixty One Candles …… Hey I made it !!!

Well I had another birthday Texas style. Like last year MaryJane flew down for the week. We had a great time all week. Cousin Rick and I had a Great Time.

  DSCN0776

DSCN0802

MaryJane and Blondie cousin Ricks wife OK her name is Linda. I call her Blondie.

 

DSCN0664 Marti and me. I was on the phone as usual. We are waiting for another good meal at MoonDogs  a great joint on the water front.

DSCN0863  Daddy’s Baby Girl

DSCN0855

MJ trying a Raw Oyster, and she kept it down.DSCN0860    Me too !!!

DSCN0864   The boats loaded with Oysters came in next store to MoonDogs. You can’t get much Fresher DSCN0670than that. DSCN0856   Rick had a few too.

Thank You All.

DSCN0851

Back on the Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment