Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Living A Dream

Well today I was thinking. (yes I do that sometimes) Boy O Boy are we lucky to be able to have the lifestyle we do. There are times when we have to pinch ourselves. We have been able to Live our Dream to travel this Great Country and see some really neat things too. I can’t remember how many people we have met and some real characters' too. Marti and I laugh at what a great life we have as we drive all over America.

  TEXAS 2010 052

Texas 2 015

We have been to some great rallies too. Ok at some rallies they have some educational seminars (yes you can teach an Old Dog some new tricks) I haven’t learned to put my dirty cloths in the hamper yet. I did learn how to write a blog and a couple other neat things. I have learned Fire Safety, Towing Safety,& some other neat stuff.

 

100_1731

100_1816

Thinking back we have traveled in seven states and will change that big time next year. Our plans are to head to Texas for the winter again and Alaska for the summer, along with a trip to New Orleans in two weeks.

100_2147

100_2144

100_2146

There are times that we feel guilty about our life. We feel that some people are jealous that we travel. Then I remember that working construction you don’t get paid vacations or holidays paid. I guess it’s my time as a lot of people have five or six weeks vacation a year W O W !!!  So we’re off again o’well.

 

100_2097

100_1930

Someone asked do we get home sick You Bet !! We miss the Kids (MJ & Mark) & the Dogs (Scarlet & Hurricane) and their house with our new apartment in the Cellar. I realized that we really miss our friends at church. OK I forgot about all the relatives to and all our friends. Yes we miss you all too.  

 

100_2378

100_2342

Do we love our life you Bet !!!! See Ya on the Road

2 comments:

  1. So, you ol non-believer you! Here I am, posting to you.. Miss you guys and looking forward to TX From Feb on... Hope we can get together!
    (from your Friend's Wife!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet up with you! Safe travels - and keep us posted where you are. We'll be watching. Linda and Dave Cheyfitz

    ReplyDelete