Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Marti’s Driving School

Well Saturday was Marti’s Big Day !!!! Marti changed seats in the Black Pig, she went thru a driver course with the 40 ft 5th wheel trailer. Well she started out hooking up the 5th wheel. Then she drove out of the park I was sitting in the rear seat with Yogi we were both Good. Marti drove over to a local shopping mall. Well most of the stores had moved so this was the perfect spot. Frank the instructor laid out a back-up course for Marti to back into. Well unlike my driving Frank doesn’t believe in going forward to correct. Frank taught us to correct with the truck in reverse. Marti had the Black Pig going all over WOW !!! 100_2340     Frank showed Marti what she would be doing as she drove.100_2341  Marti asking Frank  you want me to do What ????

Well I learned a lot from Frank myself too. 100_2346  100_2342

Marti really did great too she has gained a lot of confidence with driving the trailer too. She drove the combo unit on streets & highways. 100_2354   100_2367

Well we got back to our site at Elkhart Campgrounds !!!! Frank asks Marti do you want to pull-in (easy) or back in ??? Marti chooses a back in

(I start to wonder if I have a New Truck Driver) Well Frank lays a row of cones and Marti back the 40 footer into the hole with No Pull ups WOW100_2375

100_2373

Almost home come on back your doing great !!100_2377

Just a little more its only 40 ft long

100_2379

Thanks Frank !!!!

Watching Marti drive Priceless !!!! 

Good job Marti

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm busting my hump writing this crap. Leave a comment !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of her, I knew Marti would do great. You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. marti is my hero!!!!!

    ReplyDelete