Livin Our Dream

Marti and Wayne's New Home on Wheels
2014.5 Elite Suites 38 RSSA with Vanity slide Custom built for them by the fine Amish Craftmen at DRV.

Monday, April 5, 2010

How About Me !!!!




Well How About Me! That Dam Dog gets Everything all I get is Crap. I'm the Senior not the Dog.
Well I'm enjoying our new life style too. I sleep in the bed and go to the my recliner. I have learned how to Beg just like Yogi!!! My Mom & Dad feed us both too. We are really having a good time, I will say I don't miss Scarlet or Hurricane.
Well now you know the Cats side of the story & I love this Gypsy Life too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rumple ..Time to wake up, its been going on three weeks since this post. You need to get yourself up and motivated, and get those little fingers to the keyboard.

    Photos of Marti's jewelry would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete